Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me


                      Today is my golden birthday:  I turned twenty-four on January twenty-forth.  It's been a wild year, with lots of blessings and a few hard choices.  I've learned a lot about myself and who I want to be, and I've made some progress toward becoming that person.  I took a huge step toward feeling independent by renting my first apartment, and finally figured out what I want to do with my education.  I've made some amazing friends, and for perhaps the first time came to truly understand how to lean on the love and support of my family without losing my independence.  I've taken risks, and even if they didn't all work out the way I hoped, they were all worth taking.  I am sure that the next year will bring me plenty of surprises, and I hope you will join me as I uncover them!

Lots of Love,
~Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment